Once you start your free trial and select your first template, it’s time to customize your own NFT Store or Marketplace.
Here is how to give your NFT Store or Marketplace your very own look:
- In the Platform section under your account’s Dashboard, click on “Platforms” and select the store you want to customize.
- Now you’re viewing the internal dashboard of your NFT Store/Marketplace. To start customizing it, click on Home > Setup your store/marketplace > Customize your store/marketplace, or simply click on “Appearance” and “Pages” on the dashboard’s menu to the left.
- In “Appearance”, you will be able to set the theme, general color scheme, favicon, standard content for social sharing and add or remove buttons.
- Clicking on each one of the pages, you’ll be able to fully customize, edit, and add images, texts, sections, buttons, highlights, and many other features to give your store the right look and feel for you.
- On the top of the screen where you’re editing your content, you will see icons to compare both Desktop and Mobile view from your store.
- While editing your pages, you can click on “Preview” in the top right corner of your screen. You will be able to have a full view of how your NFT Store/Marketplace will look when published.
There you go! Your store now has your unique look and branding. You can also continue to edit the content and structure of your page even after your store is live.